Webinar by CryptocurrencyMining.Group (CMG) Berlin on Tuesday 16 June 2020
start 1700 – 1800 CET / 1100 – 1200 EDT
VIDEO RECORDING (IN CMG YOUTUBE CHANNEL): LINK HERE
European cryptocurrency mining space was a pioneer in transparent mining operations already in 2016-17. We will be discussing developments in bitcoin mining in Europe over last years and look deeper into regions which managed to maintain business, as well as those that had decrease in activity and few that did manage to gain footprint in global hashrate.
Also, will cover our favorite topic – financing options for miners.
– Denis Rusinovich, DDH / CryptocurrencyMining.Group
– Alejandro De La Torre, VP Poolin.com
– Lukas Pfeiffer, Business Development, Genesis Mining
– Aegir Rafn Magnusson, Business Development Director, Advania Data Centre (Iceland&Sweden)
– Igor Runets, CEO BitRiver (mining data center operator in Russia)
– Kiril Nikolov, Institutional Lending, Nexo
– Jake Stott, Founding Board – dGen (an independent Think Tank with focus on blockchain & decentralization in Europe)