In this webinar, we’ll talk about the challenges and opportunities of Bitcoin mining, key issues facing the mining sector, its effective and stable policies, and new insights on the vital role Bitcoin mining plays for the Blockchain sphere.
In collaboration with Cryptocurrency Mining Group, Iconic Holding brings blockchain entrepreneurs, industry experts, and innovators together to discuss the latest market developments and trends, share their expertise about the latest important topics, and explore synergies together!
Also, will try to cover our favorite topic – financing options for miners.
Webinar by CryptocurrencyMining.Group (CMG) Berlin on Tuesday 16 June 2020
start 1700 – 1800 CET / 1100 – 1200 EDT
VIDEO RECORDING (IN CMG YOUTUBE CHANNEL): LINK HERE
European cryptocurrency mining space was a pioneer in transparent mining operations already in 2016-17. We will be discussing developments in bitcoin mining in Europe over last years and look deeper into regions which managed to maintain business, as well as those that had decrease in activity and few that did manage to gain footprint in global hashrate.
Also, will cover our favorite topic – financing options for miners.
Global Bitcoin Industry Leaders discuss the current state of the Bitcoin Market, Halving 2020 Expectations & Answer Questions from Viewers
About this Event
Join Blockware Solutions and other Global Bitcoin Industry Leaders for our first “Market Insights Webinar,” this Friday May 1, 2020 at 12:00 pm CST. Our panelists bring a wide range of experience from different sectors of the Bitcoin Ecosystem including: Bitcoin Mining, Fund Management, Commercial Lending, Software Development, Research & Advisory Services, and more!
Panelists will participate in a detailed discussion on the current state of the Bitcoin Market regarding the following topics:
Expectations for Halving 2020
The Evolution of Bitcoin Mining
Bitcoin’s position in the Global Macro Environment
Our panel participants include representatives from:
Please follow the link for more information about meetup on January 8, 2020
Bitcoin Mining 2020 | new era with AMLD5 & German banks to sell & custody crypto
Wednesday, Jan 8, 2020, 6:30 PM
Haze Gallery Bülowstraße 11 Berlin, DE
27 Members Went
AGENDA: [masked] Walk-in [masked] Event [masked] Networking (usual soft drinks & beer) 1. Development trends in mining: new hardware, infrastructure, geographic distribution of mining, mining pools developments (new entrants, new protocols). – Alejandro De La Torre VP Poolin.com 2. Immersion cooling as new emerging infrastructure soluti…
1. Development trends in mining: new hardware, infrastructure, geographic distribution of mining, mining pools developments (new entrants, new protocols). – Alejandro De La Torre VP Poolin.com
2. Immersion cooling as new emerging infrastructure solution – Darius Sharif Samani
3. Interactive discussion (sharing views / experiences) on upcoming implementation of AMLD5 (new AML/KYC rules for digital assets) as well as what to expect for the German market with banks being allowed to custody and sell crypto from January 2020 – Denis Rusinovich to open session.
Please follow the link for more information about meetup on 25 September 2019
Bitcoin Mining | Hashrate pressure for Miners and Mining Pools landscape
Wednesday, Sep 25, 2019, 6:30 PM
Primalbase Berlin Potsdamer Platz 11 Berlin, DE
14 Members Went
AGENDA [masked] Walk-in Doors close at 19:00 Sharp! You will not be able to enter the building after 19:00! [masked] Event -Denis Rusinovich: Mining industry overview -Poolin Mining Pools and Mining Educational by Alejandro De La Torre [masked] Networking —————————— Fireside Chat: Taking into account recent developme…
Taking into account recent developments we want to discuss hot topics:
1. Rising hashrate adds pressure point for miners: are we using most efficient hardware now? will it be sustainable with further increase of hashrate and upcoming halving in May 2020. What most efficient new hardware to buy?
2. Geographical landscape with new regional energy hubs emerging – who has the most competitive electricity tariffs to remain sustainable for the long term?
3. Developments on mining pools landscape – whats next as big miners with more powerful hardware entering the market. Competition between top pools.
Please follow the link for more information about meetup on 23 August 2019
Cryptocurrency Mining Network | Meetup as part of Berlin Blockchain Week
Friday, Aug 23, 2019, 6:00 PM
Full Node Skalitzer Str. 85 Berlin, DE
38 Members Went
This is first networking event with pure focus on cryptocurrency mining as part of Berlin Blockchain Week. PARTICIPANTS: anyone interested in mining: audience includes miners / mining pools / lawyers / bankers / hardware producers / mining software developers / research houses / crypto media and will be glad to see people from regulatory space as w…
anyone interested in mining: audience includes miners / mining pools / lawyers / bankers / hardware producers / mining software developers / research houses / crypto media and will be glad to see people from regulatory space as well.
1. short intro session from organizers of event
2. “Transformation of mining sector, new site formats, new locations, what else?”
3. Presentation on ‘What constitutes a mining pool’ by Alejandro De La Torre from Poolin.com
4. “Green Cryptomining: the value of P.O.W without burning fossil fuels.”
5. Joint talk on key highlights of the global industry trends / developments / risks
6. networking with beer and soft drinks to share views, experiences and future plans in developing ecosystem