BTC Mining 2020: halving, regulation and new financial solutions for miners
Webinar by CryptocurrencyMining.Group Berlin on Thursday 16 April 2020
start 18.00-19.00 CEST ( 12.00 EDT / 09.00 PDT)
Webinar VIDEO RECORDING: CMG Berlin -YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Thanks for everyone for joining. Apologies for being 15 min late with update increasing limit for # of participants. Feel free to reach out on any unanswered/additional questions
- BCH and BSV halving not a reference point for BTC. Discussion on what to expect upon the halving in May for the mining pool landscape.
- Why BTC miners should pay attention to the new abbreviations: AMLD5, FATF, FinCEN, AML/CFT, ML/TF risks, KYC/KYT, CDD/ EDD. Is this a new evolutionary phase for the industry?
- New financial products for miners via adoption of Hashrate and Difficulty derivatives.
– Alejandro De La Torre, VP Poolin.com
– Denis Rusinovich, DDH / CryptocurrencyMining.Group
– Ethan Vera co-Founder/CFO for Luxor Technologies
– Ryan Porter, Founding Team Member – BitOoda
– Matt D’Souza, CEO Blockware Solutions / Blockchain Opportunity Fund
– Neil Van Huis, Partner & Director of Sales & Trading at Blockfills
– Christopher Bendiksen, Head of Research at Coinshares
– Diederik van Wersch, Business Development EMEA at Chainalysis Inc